To return the unwanted items you will need to create an RMA from your account. Please note returns are only accepted within 14 days of purcase.
Please log into your account and go to:
- Order history and click Details on the relevant order.
- Select the item you wish to return including the quantity to return.
- Under ‘Merchandise Return’ please write details of why you wish to return the products.
- Then click Make an RMA Slip.
- We will then authorise the request for returns.
- Once we have approved the request you will receive an email from us.
- In My Account, under My Merchandise Return print off the RMA slip.
Please ensure the RMA slip is in with the package, failure to include this will incur delays in processing the returns.
All returns are subject to our Terms and Conditions of which a copy can be found here