SSR Fashions Ltd T/a KidsWholesaleClothing.co.uk is committed to the highest standards of data privacy and will only use your information for clearly described purposes and under your data protection rights.
This policy sets how SSR Fashions Ltd uses and protects any information by which you can be identified when using the website. Changes to this statement may occur to stay in line with regulations, please ensure that this statement is checked regularly.
What company is covered by this policy?
The following company(s) are covered by this policy in the UK:
SSR Fashions Ltd t/a KidsWholesaleClothing.co.uk
71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ
Company Number: 08449997
How do we collect your personal information?
These are the main ways we collect your information:
- If you contact us via our website, by phone, by email or by our online chat facility.
- If you buy a product from us.
- If you reply to our marketing campaigns.
What information may be collected about you?
- Contact details including your email address
How your personal information may be used.
Customer Support and Marketing – We will use your personal information to enhance your customer experience when shopping with us. We will also use your information for personalised communication. We will not share your personal information with any third party.
Compliance with legal requests for your information – We may be legally required to provide your information to law enforcement agencies, regulators and courts in connection with proceedings or investigations. Where permitted, we will direct any such requests to you or notify you before responding unless doing so would prejudice the prevention or detection of a crime.
Legal grounds for processing of your personal information – The use of your information set out above is permitted under EU data protection law based on these principal legal grounds:
- Where you have consented to the use (you will have opted in for communication by us when registering on our website, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us on 01530 245 810, sending us an email to email@example.com or by writing to SSR Fashions Ltd/KidsWholesaleClothing.co.uk Unit 10, Hill Lane Industrial Estate, Hill Lane Close, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9PN
- Where we need to use it to comply with our legal obligations
- Where we use it to achieve a legitimate interest and our reasons for using it outweigh any prejudice to your data protection rights (our interests include promoting our company and tailoring news and offer to you)
- Where necessary for us to defend, prosecute or make a claim against you, us or a third party
Transfer to third parties – We will not share your personal information with any third party.
How we keep your personal information safe.
We use the latest technologies and security measures to keep your personal information safe and secure.
Although we cannot guarantee data transmission be secure, we and our IT partners have procedures and safeguards in place to protect your information these include:
- Restrictions on who can access your data within the company
- Data collection over encrypted methods
- Latest firewalls in place to prevent unauthorised access to our systems
- Network monitoring by our IT department.
You may have a password for your account on our website, it is your responsibility to keep this information secure, we ask that you not share your password with anyone. If you suspect that your account is being misused please contact us.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We retain your personal information as long as it is necessary. We restrict access to your information to only those persons who need it for the relevant use.
Our retention of data is based on business needs and if your information is no longer needed it is destroyed securely.
How to change your privacy preferences.
You can change your preferences or withdraw your consent in one of the following ways:
- You can make changes personally by logging into your account in the My Account section of the website.
- You can request information about your data and what we hold for you.
- By phoning us on 01530 245 810
- By sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- By writing to us at:
SSR Fashions Ltd/KidsWholesaleClothing.co.uk
Unit 10, Hill Lane Industrial Estate, Hill Lane Close, Markfield, Leicestershire, LE67 9PN.
Use of this website
This website contains material which is owned by SSR Fashions Ltd. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. The materials may not be altered or modified in any way.
Links to other sites
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without SSR Fashions Ltd prior written consent.
SSR Fashions Ltd takes all reasonable precautions to prevent virus infection of files contained on this site but cannot guarantee such prevention therefore we accept no liability for viruses. It is recommended that you take all appropriate measures and precautions to ensure appropriate safeguards are in place before downloading information. In using this site you also agree to take all appropriate measures and precautions to prevent the introduction of viruses by you to files held at this website.
Exclusion and limitation of liability
SSR Fashions Ltd shall be under no liability to you whatsoever whether in contract, tort or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damages whatsoever including without limitation; loss of contracts, profits, anticipated savings, revenue, business, data, stoppage to other work or direct howsoever arising, due to your use of or in connection with this website. The material and information provided on this website are provided without any warranties and implied terms and conditions are excluded.
English Law governs these terms and conditions and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.