Customer Service/Website Assistant
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our team to support us in our Customer Service and admin role.
- Dealing with customer enquiries on our online chat feature, via the telephone and emails.
- Maintaining and updating online catalogues for products.
- Launching new products onto the website.
- Building and maintaining our Social media presence. Responding to enquiries and creating content.
- Working closely with our warehouse staff.
- General office administration.
- Order processing online or over the phone.
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding of E-commerce.
- Sound knowledge/skills in IT.
- Should be familiar with current Social media apps.
- Outstanding communication skills essential.
- Sound understanding of Office software.
- Average to above average typing speed essential.
The right candidate will:
- Have previous customer service and/or administrative experience.
- Sound I.T skills.
- Be flexible, organised and able to prioritise.
- The ability to work on own initiative as well as in a team.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
Job Type: Full-time
Position is based at our head office in LE67 9PN.
Salary: £8.50 /hour (with scope to increase dependant on performance).
Closing date for applications is 15/5/19.
Please forward all enquiries and CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org